The Memo provides a simple path from financial literacy and mindset shifts to ownership, positive relationships, and a completely new attitude toward money. In a provocative exploration of the intersections of race and class, Bryant preaches the definitive conclusion that to be free, one must be economically liberated. Listeners will learn how to achieve economic power in the following chapters:
- We live in a free enterprise system – embrace this.
- Your mindset makes or loses you money and wealth.
- Your relationships are your investments – your most important relationship is with yourself.
- Don’t “get a job” – create value. You are capital.
- Spiritual capital is the start of true wealth.